Wednesday, October 1, 2008

What can i use for my acne

« ...Using the right kind of product is really important. Go for a mild cleanser to wash face. You may also go for an exfoliation. However, you must avoid scrubbing your face as it will make your acne appear worse....
...Well, I tried it, and can say that it did help me clear my skin in just three days. But, about a week after I finished the 3 day fast, my acne came back as bad acne ever. So what went wrong?...»
Read More: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

«...Proactiv Solution - Now we reach the most effective product. Sorry but I had to throw a bad product in the mix. You would think spending $60 on their solution pack, it would atleast work? Nope, it didn't do anything for me. Nothing whatsoever. It didn't even make my acne worse, what a waste of money! 1 out of 5....»
Full Text: acne-types.blogspot.com

tags: cystic acne scar removal, pictures of atrophy from acne treatment, fast way to remove acne scars

No comments: