Sunday, September 28, 2008

Acne on lightskin black girls

« ...There's also the option of undergoing laser treatment. This option is for helping eliminate the redness caused by blood vessels in the face. This requires a high level of skill and is a fairly new procedure. Make sure you do your research when it comes to picking the right doctor for the job. Please keep in mind that going this route will also be fairly expensive....
...I had a personal experience black heads and other symptoms of acne, so am no stranger. I mean I was terrified, I did not even wanted to look in the mirror because i was so scared of the way I look. There these huge blackheads and white heads and even large bumps with pusses popping out. I was in my late teens so can you imagine how I felt? I hardly go any where just so no one would see my face....»
Read More: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

«...In all probability, you will not find a wonder product, that will cure acne overnight. The real key to fighting acne is learning more about this thing called "acne". This arms you with knowledge, so you can make better informed decisions about how you can treat the disease and get it under control....»
Full Text: http://acne-types.blogspot.com

tags: fluoric acid for acne scars, natural health acne, can overeating cause acne

No comments: